I cannot get over how gorgeous these heels are. The diamond accents? The zipper in the back? Exquisite. Gorgeous. PERFECT for wedding day shoes or for a glam night out.
If you know me, you know that I LOVE cupcakes. This has been in work-in-progress for the past few weeks now. I wanted to create a Cupcake Theme party pack, but was having trouble deciding what printables to include in the suite. Finally, I decided on invitations [obviously], favor boxes, stickers/circle tags, cupcake flags/drink flags and PINWHEELS! Oh, yes, pinwheels. I love them!!
This invitation is a finished size of 3.5″x8.5″ and fits a #9 envelope.
These stickers are compatible with Avery Template #5294 for easy at-home printing. Alternatively, you can print these on cardstock and punch out using a circle punch to create cupcake toppers, decorations, or napkin ring holders!
You can use these to make drink flags [just wrap around a straw!] or cupcake flags [wrap around a toothpick or lollipop stick]
Tiny pinwheels! I suggest printing each pattern out, then gluing or taping two coordinating patterns/colors back to back. Then cut on the dotted lines, and fold! Your pinwheel will be fun and colorful!
I just love this printable pillow box. Fill it with your favorite candies or other goodies to thank your guests for coming to your cupcake party!
This party pack is customizable. When ordering, please give me your childs name and age!
You can order this party pack from my Etsy Shop.
This weeks freebie are printable labels and tags. These are perfect for wedding, bridal shower or baby shower favors, or on your out-of-town guest bags!
Print and cut this template on card stock, then punch a hole in the designated spot. Thread some string or ribbon through, and attach to your gift or bag.
You can download the PDF by clicking HERE.
These are for personal use only. Please leave a comment and let me know that you’ve downloaded this freebie!! [Feel free to post this on your blog, but please link back to me!]
Thanks to Amanda from Calico and Co. for tagging me on this fun “pass it on”.
2. I’m incredibly organized. I love making lists, and I keep everything on a calendar. Just to be safe, I have a google calendar that integrates with my Droid. I also like making spreadsheets. And gmail? It’s color coded galore!
3. Aerosmith is, hands down, my favorite band in the world. I’ve seen them live 5 times. I’m a bigger fan of their old stuff [first three albums] than I am their current music, but The Toxic Twins will always have a place in my heart.
4. I threw up on my wedding day. Yup, I’m one classy lady! I had come down with bronchitis the week before, and by the time our rehearsal dinner had rolled I still wasn’t feeling better. I spent the morning in the hospital getting poked and prodded, chest x-rays taken, and finally went home after a shot of predispose & a prescription to fill. Apparently I missed the huge “must take with food” label because I puked in the limo on the way to my ceremony. I’m awesome.
5. I tend to get into tv shows after they’ve been on for a few years. Like Grey’s Anatomy? One of my favorite Thursday night shows… except I didn’t get into it until the 4th season, which meant I had to pull a few all-nighters with my sister watching DVDs to get caught up 🙂
6. Speaking of sisters, I absolutely adore mine. I’m so lucky that I get to call my sister my friend, and I love hanging out with her. She might be my little sister, but she is so grown up now! I just love her.
7. I was determined to become a great house-wife after we got married, but I still burn toast. My real specialty is mac n cheese… from a box. The best things to make for dinner are reservations! [ha]
8. I have naturally curly hair, and in 3rd grade my mom thought it was a fabulous idea to take me to get a perm. Seriously, what was she thinking?! Everyone teased me and called me Curly Sue. When I was little, I had a mullet. Why, WHY, did my parents do this to me??
[that’s me & my uncle, circa 1987]
9. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 13. That’s half my life!
10. My favorite movie, ever, is Labyrinth. Mmm, David Bowie! I could watch this movie again and again [okay, I have..] and I never tire of it. You remind me of the babe.
What babe? The babe with the power. What power? The power of voodoo. Who do?
You do. Do what? Remind me of the babe.
So, that’s my 10 boring random facts about me. I hope you learned something new about me!
Now to pass it on. Anyone is welcome to spread the love, all you need to do is blog 10 random things about yourself and then pass it on to 5 or so blogging friends and link back to this post! [To keep the ball rolling it’s best to post your 10 things within a few days of it being passed on to you.] I can’t wait to read your 10!