Natalie pairs modern color with vintage design and charming typography for a contemporary take on the Golden Ages Art Deco Wedding Invitation.
Our Golden Ages Art Deco Wedding Invitation is shown in flat printing, but would look equally stunning in letterpress and foil.
Learn more about printing methods here: PRINTING METHODS
Our wedding invitations are printed on 100% white cotton (tree-free) stock and include a matching white envelope.
A paper upgrade to 130# linen or 107# pearl is available for an additional cost. (flat printing only)
Also in the Golden Ages Art Deco Wedding Invitation Suite:
- Photo Save the Dates
- Matching Envelopes + Addressing
- Return Address Wrap Labels
- RSVP Cards
- Enclosure Cards (for Directions, Accommodations, Wedding Websites, and more)
- Thank You Cards
- Day of Stationery (programs, escort cards, table numbers, and more)
- 3 paper options
- Optional double sided printing
- Standing blank white envelope included
- Available upgrades: corner rounding, envelope addressing, print method, envelope liners, paper sizes, and more