Our art deco Art Deco Black White Wedding Invitations are equal parts vintage and modern. Stunning, modern calligraphy is paired with a charming modern text set in black against a bright white background. Emma is shown in flat printing but would look equally stunning in foil. Inspired by glamorous art deco patterns, our Art Deco Black White Wedding Invitations suite is a nod toward the roaring 20’s
Emma is available in flat print, letterpress and foil stamping.
Learn more about our print methods here: PRINTING METHODS
Our wedding invitations are printed your choice of matte, cotton or shimmer paper.
Also available in the Ruth wedding suite:
- Photo Save the Dates
- Matching white and color Envelopes + Addressing
- RSVP Cards
- Enclosure Cards (for Directions, Accommodations, Wedding Websites, and more)
- Thank You Cards
- Day of Stationery (programs, escort cards, table numbers, and more)
- 3 paper options
- Optional double sided printing
- Luxe additions: corner rounding, envelope addressing, foiling + letterpressing, edge painting