you’ve got options, darling.
We know you’re one of a kind, and so are our custom wedding invitations. We have a collection pre-designed invitations that you can choose from, but every single element is ready to be personalized with your colors, font selection and personal taste. That’s why every single wedding invitation that we design and print is unique. Because our wedding invitations are easily customizable, we are able to work within all sorts of budgets! We have lots of creative ways to help you keep costs down. Here’s the most common ways how you can customize our invitation designs.
customize our wedding invitations at no additional cost:
- Inks: choose from 30+ available digital inks
- Fonts: choose from our 50+ available fonts.
- Papers: we offer three papers for our digital printing: signature cotton, linen and pearl shimmer. All papers are available in white and ivory.
- Sizes: change the orientation of your invites! Choose square or rectangular, horizontal or vertical.
- Envelopes: We offer a wide selection of envelopes, including matte and shimmer envelopes in a variety of colors.
- Design: resize illustrations, multiply artwork, reorient type, change the occasion, and more. The sky is the limit!
want to update for a truly luxurious invitation?:
- Paper weight: Our invitations are printed on your choice of several paper options. Our most popular line is our 110# Lettra Line, followed by our 130# Matte Line.
- Printing method: We are delighted to offer several print methods, including flat printing, letterpress and foiling.
- Envelope liners: Mix and match envelope liners from our entire collection.
- Custom design: we can create a custom design just for you!
- Corner rounding: soften the edges of your invitations with rounded corners, consider edge painting, or die cutting.
- Digital envelope addressing: create a perfectly coordinated invitation set by taking advantage of our digital addressing service.
decrease the cost of your wedding invitations:
- Choose un-printed envelopes.
- Choose digital printing or letterpress over foil stamping.
- Choose cotton paper over linen or pearl shimmer
- Include a wedding website card instead of extra enclosure cards
- Forego an envelope liner
- Choose a 5″x7″ invitation instead of a square