It’s wedding season, and I can’t think of a better cocktail to serve at your reception or bridal shower than a cotton candy champagne cocktail! It’s the grown up version of your favorite childhood treat, not to mention it’s refreshing too! Oh, and it’s pink. Win win in our book!
photography by Eva Lin Photorgaphy
For this adorable, fluffy cocktail, we started with organic cotton candy from Spun Sugar. You can use any cotton candy for this cocktail, but we are huge fans of their organic and all natural cotton candy. It also comes in amazing flavors like strawberry and birthday cake.
Here’s how to make your own cotton candy cocktail:
- 4 strawberries
- 2 1-ounce bags cotton candy
- 2 limes
- ⅓ cup vodka
- ⅔ cup rosé wine
- ⅔ cup champagne
- Separate the cotton candy into two balls. Cut a slit in the center and push the fanned strawberry inside, sealing up the hole afterwards.
- Slice half of the lime into rounds, saving the other half for later. Make a single cut on each lime slice, starting from the center and cutting through the rind.
- In a large pitcher or jug, mix the vodka and rose. Squeeze the juice from reserved lime half into the mixture, then add champagne.
- Place the strawberry-stuffed cotton candy balls into two separate martini glasses.
- Place the lime slices on the side of the glass.
- Pour the drink mixture around the sides of the cotton candy in a circular motion, and watch it dissolve to reveal the strawberry inside!